Technical tour of the details behind IBM DB2 10 and IBM InfoSphere Warehouse 10 new product releases as announced on April 3rd. We will cover powerful new features such as:
• Storage Optimization Advances, including Adaptive Compression and Multi-Temperature Data Management, which are designed to optimize the storage environment and system performance.
• SQL Compatibility enhancements that make it even faster and easier to migrate from Oracle Database to DB2
• Time Travel Query, with native temporal support, enabling you to better support your business, and more easily meet compliance and data retention needs
• Real-time operational data warehousing, with features such as data ingest and query performance enhancements, designed to enable better and faster business decisions
• NoSQL capabilities such as unstructured XML data and RDF graph triple data as may be required in next-generation applications.