Lots of new content is available on www.ibmbluhub.com, a site that is focused on BLU Acceleration in-memory computing for fast reporting and analytics from the transaction environment or a warehouse environment. Here is a summary of some content you may want to check out:
- What's new for BLU Acceleration in DB2 10.5 "Cancun Release", especially BLU Shadow Tables that let you perform operational reporting in the moment within the transaction environment goo.gl/tCRb6C
- Client case study for Balluff GmbH, a german sensor manufacturer who is getting more performance from their SAP BW warehouse using BLU Acceleration and which demonstrates the "load and go" capabilities of BLU Acceleration. goo.gl/0plm8t
- Many blogs that are from our experts on this new release, including Sam Lightstone, Amit Patel, Nancy Hensley, and IBM Champion Iqbal Goralwalla goo.gl/ZgArii
- A short, information packed interview with Nancy Hensley from TDWI San Diego. She overviews DB2 with BLU Acceleration at the latest release level, and summarizes Watson news as well. goo.gl/rzGWue
- For those in the Asia Pacific region in particular, IBM and ERP solution provides Yonyou have announced a strategic collaboration that will bring BLU Acceleration together with the Yonyou NC software. goo.gl/o9cQ5l
- How can you try the new capabilities? The "Get BLU" section connects you to the DB2 free trial, as well as Analytics Warehouse (based on BLU Acceleration) that is available through the hot new Bluemix platform for assembling cloud-based apps based on a series of plug-in components. So you can easily add analytics and reporting to the apps you assemble with this platform. goo.gl/doQaLZ
Check it all out, recommend to your colleagues and share on social media!
The main page is www.ibmbluhub.com .