Nowadays I am working in some activities such as:
* Configuration, administration and implementation of new databases on development and production environments;
* Main activities based on Change Management and Incident Management;
* Developing new technical documents in regards to DB2 version 9 for zSeries.
* Operation of ISPF, SDSF, JCL, DB2 ADMIN/ Automation tool for IBM DB2 support.
* Automation process using REXX programmer language.
hey, do you have skype/msn? it'd be very interesting to talk about these stuffs.
hey there! how are you Rodolfo? Hope you're OK!
Nowadays I'm working as DB2 DBA on z\OS and I'd like to add you as a friend to discuss more about DB2 under zOS platform. Are you ok with that? If so, talk to you later mate!
Thanks Rodolfo! I think I have a book deal set up and will have a book published later this year... or early next year. I hope! The author will be Judy Nall, a long time expert in the topic and the publisher will be MC Press... the same publisher who does all of our certification study guides. I think we'll all be pleased with the result!