The DB2 pureXML Cookbook is available for pre-order at various retailers
. Ships in July.
Authors: Matthias Nicola, Pav Kumar Chatterjee
Availability: August 2009
* Unique and comprehensive coverage of pureXML on all supported platforms: DB2 9.x for Linux, UNIX, and Windows and DB2 9 for z/OS
* Written for database administrators and application developers, beginners and advanced DB2 users
* More than 700 "recipe-style" examples of XML queries, updates, schemas, indexes, storage objects, stored procedures, and database maintenance tasks
* Application code samples for Java, .NET, C, COBOL, PL/1, PHP, and Perl programmers.
* DB2 pureXML best practices, tips, and tricks based on the authors' extensive hands-on experience in pureXML deployments
* Coverage of brand-new XML features in DB2 9.7
* Foreword by Don Chamberlin