I am a Recruiter with INT Technologies. I am looking for a few Sr DB2 Developers.
INT Technologies is a Full Service Technology Consulting firm with offices located in multiple National locations including Minneapolis, MN. Founded in Phoenix, AZ in 2000, INT Technologies has experienced tremendous growth year after year and has become a leading Full Spectrum Information Technology Staff Augmentation solutions provider to Fortune 1000 companies.
We are currently accepting Resumes for the position of DB2 Database Developer. These are long term contract opportunities y in Minneapolis, MN or Toront.
Must have strong Stored Procedure Development experience.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Solid experience in DB programming and tuning for ETL processes
* Ability to exploit the performance on scalability thru database partitioning features.
* Good understanding of performance enhancement features like MDC, MQT and Informational Constraints
* Experienced with DB2 best practices to minimize the data contention during the DML operations.
* Clear understanding of Relational and Dimensional DB concepts and implementation nuances
* Experience in dealing with large Databases operated by mid-big Companies
* Active participation in Software Development Lifecycle with multiple layers of testing
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to analyze technical information and work with a team spirit
* Strong communications skills. Ability to grasp business requirements, tech design ideas and combinations of them
* Ability to work cooperatively as a part of team
* Resourcefulness in technical issues resolution
* Willingness to learn new tools and methods
* Good documentation skills
Tools and technologies skills (in order of preference):
* DB2 UDB LUW V9+ SQL and Procedures Development, DB2 Utilities usage
* DB2 Query and Procedures Tunning for Throughput and Scalability on Multi-terabyte DBs
* MS SQL 2005+ Server Design/Development
* UNIX Shell scripting
* MS SSIS/DTS ETL Packages Design/Development/Tunning
* Informatica ETL Development
Please e-mail your Resume to email@example.com for personal review and immediate consideration.