ChannelDB2

All Discussions Tagged 'db2' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

q replication issue

I have created a new subscription for the one table, and i can state of that table as N in one side and other side i can see state as I , I…

Started by Murali Chava

0 Mar 16, 2014

DB2 Scaling Options

Hello all DB2 users, I wanna have brainstorm with you guys all about scaling option that DB2 have. Hope can helped me to resolve the proble…

Started by fritz wijaya

0 Jul 5, 2012

DB2 LUW - Ecce Libri ! (a.k.a.: here the give-away contest)

Hi Esteemed listers ! I'm happy to introduce the fabulous.... Book Give-away: Hold a chance to win free copy of the 'IBM DB2 9.7 Advanced…

Started by Massimo 'Max' Scarpa

0 May 9, 2012

IDUG EMEA 2010 - Call for moderators

IDUG EMEA 2010 is approaching and with new DB2 10 and DB2 for LUW announcements it promises to be a very informative conference with many…

0 Aug 18, 2010

IDUG EMEA Conference in Vienna - schedule available online

IDUG is pleased to announce the availability of the online conference schedule for its upcoming conference in Vienna, Austria, 8-12 Novembe…

0 Jun 29, 2010

Don't miss Mike Winer talking about DB2 locking on DB2NightShow

Mike will be talking about DB2 locking tomorrow. Still time to register http://freedb2.com/2010/06/07/move-over-oprah-db2nightshow-com-is-m

Started by Leon Katsnelson

0 Jun 10, 2010

Do You DB2? - IDUG Contest

Tell us your best DB2 stories and win big prizes – yes, it’s as simple as that. In your own words, tell us your experience with DB2, and if…

Started by Jennifer (Jenny) Sussin

0 May 5, 2010

Offline backup hangs

Hi, I did a fresh install of DB2 8.1 with fixpack 16 on 64 Bit Linux for Intel (DB2/LINUXX8664 8.2.9). Install completed without any error…

Started by Louis

5 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by bogdanjcnd

DB2 Forums and Newsgroups

There are several existing forums and newsgroups for technical discussion about DB2. Latests posts to many of them are linked from the Chan…

Started by channeldb2

0 Dec 13, 2007

RSS

Featured Downloads

Try BLU Acceleration on Cloud

© 2019   Created by channeldb2.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service