Recording is now available. Click here to for re-play.
Join IBM and xkoto to get beyond the hype of the cloud and learn how to ensure scalability for mission-critical applications in the cloud. We'll show you step-by-step approaches to scaling transaction-intensive workloads and help you avoid some of the pitfalls along the way. You'll also see a live demonstration of IBM DB2 and xkoto GRIDSCALE scaling database workloads across active-active database servers hosted on Amazon EC2.
Attend this Webinar to learn how to:
* Understand Amazon's server and storage infrastructures
* Avoid the scalability constraints in the cloud
* Provision and configure database workloads
* Scale databases horizontally to meet application demand
* Leon Katsnelson, Program Director, IBM
* Ariff Kassam, CTO, xkoto
* Rav Ahuja, Senior Product Manager, IBM
* Paul Lapointe, Solutions Architect, xkoto
Live Webinar Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT